XSLT & hello

Phillip B Oldham phill at theactivitypeople.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 14:22:04 MSD 2008

What would be useful is if you could define the root where the processor
looks for the stylesheet, and have this seperate from the webroot. For
instance, if my xsl file was located at:

/var/www/mydocs/xsl/products/default.xsl

And in nginx:

location / {
    root /var/www/mydocs/app/;
    xslt on;
    xslt_root /var/www/mydocs/xsl/;
}

And the output XML:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/products/default.xsl"?>
<product />

As for whether this should be a bundled or third-party module, I'm with
mike's comments - while its useful to some people, I wouldn't consider
it "core" and would be happy to grab it from an external resource.

--

*Phillip B Oldham*
The Activity People

*Policies*

recipient(s) only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in
error, please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error. No action
should be taken regarding content, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is
not a 100% secure communications medium, and we have taken steps to
ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus. We must
advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should
ensure they are completely virus free, and that you understand and
observe the lack of security when e-mailing us.