nginx git repository

Grzegorz Nosek grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:39:49 MSK 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 06:46:16AM +0100, Glenn Rempe wrote:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> It would be great if you could setup a copy of your repo that you push
> your changes to at GitHub.com.  There are several repositories there
> that are trying to track your project but none of them are up to date (I
> guess they are doing it manually).

Oh, I'm that famous already? ;) My repo is cloneable btw so you don't
need to apply commit diffs by hand.

> If you could push your changes there, in addition to your main repo that
> drives your gitweb, it would be awesome since others can then simply
> fork off of your repo and track you changes or contribute to you more
> easily.

No problem at all. However, I'll probably drop the fair balancer from my
nginx tree and distribute it as a separate repo, as soon as I manage to
do it without losing all the commit history (and find the time of course).

> I can give you an invite to GitHub if you need one.

That means I probably need one.

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek