history of Nginx
manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sun May 4 14:21:13 MSD 2008
The next week I will present a talk about my WSGI module for Nginx at
Pycon Due - http://www.pycon.it/ (an Italian conference dedicated to
Python), and I would like to talk about the history of Nginx.
Igor, can you please provide some informations like:
- when did you started Nginx
- why did you started Nginx
- a rationale about the choice of the architecture
- a quick review of the various features timeline
(as an example, did nginx was multiprocess from the start?)
- know limitations with the current architecture
- when did you understood that nginx was going to be a success?
For the maintainers of the english wiki:
- when did you started the project?
Thanks Manlio Perillo
More information about the nginx