nginx Digest, Vol 2, Issue 76

Danny Trinh dtrinh at eastonbellsports.com
Mon Dec 28 06:22:44 MSK 2009

Hello Maxim,
I found another link and installed memcached. Now I see 127.0.0.1:11211
is listening.
Sorry, my mistake due to "multitasking: watching football
cowboy-vie-redskin, and doing work" ;-)

Would you please give me your opinion about this setup? Just want to
find the correct setup for my system.
Would you give some hint so I can continue with nginx using  memcache?
If you think it's necessary, please send me to my email dtrinh at
eastonbellsports dot com.
Thanks,

Danny Trinh
Linux Admin