FCGI.pm ?

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:48:09 MSK 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 4:03 AM, Grzegorz Nosek
<grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup. Providing the socket for fcgiwrap to listen on is your problem
> (fcgiwrap doesn't care whether it is a tcp socket or a unix domain one
> etc.). The simplest way to run a single fcgiwrap is to use spawn-fcgi,
> like this:
>
> spawn-fcgi -f /usr/local/bin/fcgiwrap -a 127.0.0.1 -p 8001
>
> or
>
> spawn-fcgi -f /usr/local/bin/fcgiwrap -S /tmp/cgi.sock

Oh? spawn-fcgi will work too? Not the perl-based example? Cool. That
made life a little bit easier for me as I have scripts and things that
I had made to control spawn-fcgi stuff.

I'm still excited for a php-fpm style management daemon though :)

I will need to try spawn-fcgi + fcgiwrap soon!