Sensible Performance/Growth Strategies?

Raina Gustafson raina at thequeensmen.com
Mon Aug 16 20:43:02 MSD 2010

Thanks, Guillaume.

I will have a look at the pdf.

To date, I've been needing to manually re-start PHP-FPM about every
other day due to steadily increasing memory consumption over time. I'm
thinking about implementing a script to auto-restart it upon reaching
a certain threshold. I'm wondering if this is a ridiculously lazy
solution, or a reasonably respectable one.

Thoughts?