ASP.NET pages with nginx

pumiz nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Mar 2 10:32:43 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am also stuck trying to load aspx pages with raspberry pi and nginx.

I start the mono server with the below line:
sudo fastcgi-mono-server4 /applications=localhost:/:/home/pi/var/www/
/soket=tcp:127.0.0.1:9000

and nginx with the following:
sudo /etc/init.d/nginx start

and the output I get is

No Application Found

Unable to find a matching application for request:

Host	10.75.2.5
Port	80
Request Path	/Default.aspx
Physical Path	/home/pi/var/www/Default.aspx

Please find below all my files.
Could you please help me to find out what i am missing to get this simple
page up and running?

my /etc/nginx/sites-available/default file is as follows:

server {
        listen 80;
        server_name localhost;

        location /{
                root /home/pi/var/www/;
                index index.html index.htm default.aspx Default.aspx;

                include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
                fastcgi_index Default.aspx;
                fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;

my /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params:

fastcgi_param   QUERY_STRING            $query_string;
fastcgi_param   REQUEST_METHOD          $request_method;
fastcgi_param   CONTENT_TYPE            $content_type;
fastcgi_param   CONTENT_LENGTH          $content_length;

fastcgi_param   SCRIPT_FILENAME         $request_filename;
fastcgi_param   SCRIPT_NAME             $fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_param   REQUEST_URI             $request_uri;
fastcgi_param   DOCUMENT_URI            $document_uri;
fastcgi_param   DOCUMENT_ROOT           $document_root;
fastcgi_param   SERVER_PROTOCOL         $server_protocol;

fastcgi_param   GATEWAY_INTERFACE       CGI/1.1;
fastcgi_param   SERVER_SOFTWARE         nginx/$nginx_version;

fastcgi_param   REMOTE_ADDR             $remote_addr;
fastcgi_param   REMOTE_PORT             $remote_port;
fastcgi_param   SERVER_ADDR             $server_addr;
fastcgi_param   SERVER_PORT             $server_port;
fastcgi_param   SERVER_NAME             $server_name;

fastcgi_param   HTTPS                   $https;
fastcgi_param  PATH_INFO          "";
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME    $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

my /home/pi/var/www/Default.aspx file:

<center>
<h2>Hello World!</h2>
</center>