a problem with chunked encoding

esxgx nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Oct 7 12:29:22 UTC 2015

Maxim Dounin,

Thanks for your prompt reply~ ^ ^
Actually In my script, the tcp stream is encrypted and disguised as a normal
chunked downloaded file to pass the firewall, and I need to control every
chunk(the stream is encrypted in blocks, and a chunk represents a block) so
that there is no specific protocol identification.

If the script cannot control the process of chunked encoding, it should have
some identification so that the firewall can update itself to find out the
proxy stream.

There are many web hostings that use nginx + php-fpm, so I wrote the script
in PHP.

Does that mean I cannot use nginx as a web server in this way?

Nginx is an excellent web server with good proformance, I'm not willing to
give up this server.

Thanks.