Fwd: About HTTP/2 priority

Shengtuo Hu h1994st at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:47:56 UTC 2015

Hi Valentin,

Do you mean that because NGINX is fast enough and the network environment
is good, so NGINX can process only one request at every moment?

My purpose is to figure out the priority mechanism. It seems only
when there is limited capacity for sending, priority will be used to
select streams for transmitting frames. I misunderstood this part before.

Your explanation is quite clear. I will try to do a real benchmark. Thank
you.

Best regards,

Shengtuo Hu