Nginx as proxy for Exchange 2013 : RPC?

jbostoen nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Sat Feb 13 14:56:25 UTC 2016

So I just need a stream and proxy_pass it to  our Exchange? (I'm new to
Nginx,  haven't seen stream config before; we're using SSL for everything).

Also, is it possible to have a combination? The deal is: the current setup
in our company is only 1 public IP address for a couple of services. Which
used to be fine, since SSL was only used for Exchange (and our firewall was
configured to only send the HTTP-traffic to the Nginx, and HTTPS to
Exchange). But now, I need to able to split it out, based on the names (
apps.domain.ext and mail.domain.ext ).

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,264518,264523#msg-264523