Cannot totally switch off caching

Alexander Kunz akunz at wishmedia.de
Tue Jul 2 15:05:51 UTC 2013

Hello,

Am 02.07.2013 15:46, schrieb imanenkov:
> Alexander Kunz Wrote:
>>
>> do you use a PHP framework? Most frameworks can cache also.
> Yes, site based on Drupal 7. I trying to switch off drupal cache, all the
> same.

i am no drupal user/developer but if i google about drupal cache it
sounds, there is not only one cache, and it sounds like its not only one
click to disable it complete. Perhaps you can find some informations
about the cache here:

https://drupal.org/node/797346

or it is a good point so start. If you exclude the frontend proxy, for
me it sounds like a cache "problem" in drupal. Perhaps you can post a
question in a drupal developer mailinglist?

good luck,

Alexander