Info about original request URI in access phase

Jan Algermissen jan.algermissen at nordsc.com
Fri Jul 19 14:45:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am writing a handler that checks a request signature during the access phase.

When there is URI rewriting, the URI the client used when signing does not match the URI the handler sees when checking the signature.

Question: How can I access the original request URI during the access phase?

Or would you rather suggest I hook the handler into the rewriting phase instead? Caveat here: when signature validation is successsful, the rwriting still needs to take place.

Can I control that by putting both handlers into the rewriting phase, in the correct order?

Jan